HP Lezyne Lite Drive M Hand Pump High Pressure / Black Hi Gloss / 160 Psi
The Lite Drive is a highly efficient hand pump with a compact, overlapping handle optimized for high-pressure applications. Sleek and lightweight, it features CNC-machined aluminum construction and comes equipped with the ABS Flex hose. This pump is both Presta and Schrader valve compatible.
Hurry, Only 1 left!
Deliver To: Dubai
Order Now and get delivery by Sunday, January 29, 07:00 AM (2-Day Delivery)
Very lightweight HP hand pump is made entirely of CNC machined aluminum - body, handle, piston. Pump handle for mounting on the bike frame is made of Composite Matrix composite material. Comfortable and compact handle makes it easy to achieve high pressure. The pump is equipped with ABS Flex Hose Speed cable, which makes it easy to reach both Presta and Schrader type tubes.
- Max pressure: 160 psi / 11 bar.
- Colour: blue.
- Length: 216 mm.
- HP - pumps adapted to high pressures thanks to smaller diameter of pistons. They are suitable, among others, for narrow tyres where high pressure is necessary, e.g. road bikes.
- ALUMINIUM CONSTRUCTION / Aluminium construction - Aluminium is a lightweight, durable material used for the handle, body, pistons and many other elements of the pump.
- COMPOSITE MATRIX - Composite Matrix is a reinforced high strength material used instead of aluminium for pump components to reduce production costs.
- CNC-MACHINED / CNC Machining - The pump is made of CNC machined aluminum, which makes the design extremely precise and durable.
- ABS EQUIPPED - Equipped with ABS - Air Bleed System (ABS) - Ventilation system. When using Presta valves, pressing the ABS button releases the air back pressure in the hose, making it easy to remove the Flip-Thread Chuck or Speed Chuck valve. ABS also eliminates the risk of unscrewing the threads of the replaceable cores. When using Schrader valves, press the ABS button to adjust the tyre pressure.
- THREADED CONNETION - The double threaded ends that fit both Presta and Schrader valves causing the connection during inflation are safe.
About the Lezyne brand: Lezyne is a company known to every screwed-up equipment maniac. Let's say it right away, the classy maniac and ... cash. The company's products are small works of art. When you take each of their products in your hand, you experience something incredible. You hold a product refined to the smallest element of which it consists. You also have the materials used - aluminum, carbon.